Race Update

It’s snowing like crazy in Park City right now. We have to meet with the city tomorrow morning to see what the trail conditions will be like for Saturday. Last year a bunch of sled races got canceled for lack of snow. I guess it would be a good thing if the IDidARace got canceled because of too much snow. If you are traveling from out of state you may want to hold off or email Maren@utahpawpower.com. If we get bad news tomorrow we will attempt to find an alternate venue but at such short notice it may be impossible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *